Friday, March 8, 2013

Share: Fur Babies.

images via my iphone & instagram: llovestoshare

Happy Friday girls. I thought I'd share some of my favorite moments with my two fur babies. Smalls & Jameson. I am a huge sucker for dogs in general.. so I'm really not surprise that I find myself snapping more pictures of these two than I do of my ootds. They kinda melt my heart.

Here is a little more about the boys.

Smalls // Chihuahua // almost 5 yr old // Likes the taste of mom's iced coffee // Is afraid of bugs // Likes to be buried under blankets.

Jameson // Saint Bernard-Lab-Mix // 15 weeks old // Likes to hold the leash on walks // Has good taste in shoes // Will sloppier on yoga pants.

They are still getting use to each other [ more like Smalls is starting to warm up to Jameson's puppiness ] but over all I couldn't ask for better nature dogs. Both are huge lovers, full of cuddles and kisses. I'm definitely a lucky lady.


Enjoy your weekend. xx        




Pin It Now!

2 comments :

Pin It button on image hover