Monday, May 7, 2012

Who. what.

I put together an about page this evening. Who knew writing about yourself could be so challenging. I hope it gives a little insight about L. loves to share, and who I am. If you have any questions, or just want to say hi, you can email/tweet me - I love making new friends.



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Ps. I mentioned my little guy on the new page, so I thought it only appropriate to introduce him too. This is Smalls. He is named after one of my favorite movies - The Sandlot. Fun Facts: He only drinks out of a cup, and is afraid of bugs. I can always count on him to cheer me up with his little kisses. I'm sure he'll sneak into a few of my shots now and then - he's definitely a regular on instagram.

   

Pin It Now!

7 comments :

  1. Yay! I love About pages. And Hi Smalls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally loved the Sandlot when I was younger!!

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a classic. Thanks for stopping by Amy.

      Delete
  3. awww your pup!! i love how little fur babies all have their own unique personalities! that is so cute that he only drinks out of a cup!!
    xoxox dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dana - he is definitely a silly one.

      Delete
  4. I'm going to take a look at your about page! Nice blog!
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Win a $100 gift voucher on Urban Outfitters

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover